Saturday, 13 September 2014
On 11:39 by IACE No comments
Welcome to IACE
IACE is committed to quality and excellence. It contributes to the growth of national development by training young minds for competitive exams particularly bank exams.
The primary objective of our training is to facilitate students to become successful bank employees. To achieve this objective the training incorporates the following: -
- First, it provides a strong foundation in the classroom training.
- Second, intensive practice sessions-students are formed into teams and practice sitting around a circular table.
- Third, homework everyday:-students are expected to do homework promptly specified by the faculty.
- Fourth, test: - everyone should write topic-wise tests daily to know your level in each chapter. Daily tests will help us to evaluate your performance and to guide you accordingly.
- The above 4-phase training will help you to become perfect in each chapter.
Once you become perfect in each chapter, you have to write practice tests (aptitude, reasoning, English, general and banking awareness and computer awareness).